[AT] Corn

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Aug 12 15:33:32 PDT 2012

Attract deer <g>?  I ran a doe from mom's yard when we came in from
church at about 11 AM (we have a very early service starting at 9 AM).
The very same does, her two fawns, another doe and a nice buck live
under mom's crabapple tree.  I chased all them into the woods the other
day.  They went about 20 feet past the tree line then stood there and
watched.

There has been a big die off of deer in the county west of us - I
suspect it will be here within a year or so.  That is sad, I would
rather have more venison for jerky.

David
NW NC