[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 5 15:44:28 PST 2011

T-12's!!  %^&*%^&*&*(()  If it was JUST THE BULBS that would be one thing, but it's the whole cotton-pickin' light fixture.  I commented yesterday at a Board of Trustees committe meeting about the missing light bulbs, and it turns out that they have to replace the magnetic ballast with the newer electronic ones.  It's a BIG problem for all of us.

Larry