[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Sat Mar 5 12:16:24 PST 2011

here in Texas, a draft is severely needed when you are stuck to welding
inside and it's 103 outside....costs are way too high to try to cool
a 30x40 shop so ya need either a door at both ends or a strong fan, I have a
big cage fan that sits right on the floor and since the concrete
floor stays fairly cool it blows across that floor and keeps me
cool.....turn off the fan you can hardly catch your breath...have not come
across a REAL good affordable heater...am open for suggestions....I don't
work out there when it's REAL cold but a normal winter day here in North
Texas still sits in the 30's