[AT] OT - computer problem

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Thu Mar 17 10:09:57 PDT 2011

Hi all,I'm curious to know if the problem I'm having sounds familiar to anyone. I have a Toshiba laptop thats about 4-5 years old. Recently the screen has been going dark randomly for no apparent reason. I can still see the screen,but its too dim to make anything out; its like someone has turned the brightness all the way off. If I reboot the computer it comes back on normally, at least for now. Thanks for any advice. Mike