[Farmall] insider info.

Matthew Gray pudding at puddingsworld.com
Sun Mar 13 18:08:11 PDT 2011

lol ya

old literature is awesome, I love reading it, and am always looking for it,
it just shows how far we have evloved as a society

1/16 is quiet a bit of steel when considering the surface area of a circle
(cross section of a axle) :o))

I have a salesman manual for the MF1100 series somewhere, they claim the
farmers would be attracted to the new sleek lines from memory