[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 5 17:45:41 PST 2011

On 3/5/2011 5:56 PM, Cecil Bearden wrote:

> Ralph
> Do you have hailstorms in your country like we do.  Here if it cannot
> withstand baseball sized hail, it gets broken.
>
> Cecil in OKla

Cecil, lets just say I pay a hefty hail insurance premium on my crops
every year but don't too often collect. Last June there was a fairly bad
hail storm at my yard while I was away. I don't know how big the stones
were but they left dents in the tin roof of my porch and broke one of
the vintage glass lighting rod globes on the house. The shed fibreglass
panels showed no damage at all so they are pretty strong.

Ralph in Sask.