[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:51:12 PST 2011

Cecil about 20 years ago a guy I know had just started to make it in the
world and bought a new BMW.  He had the thing for about a month and was on
the way back to the dealer to get something checked on it when he got caught
on a freeway in a hailstorm.  There was no place to go to get out of the
hail.  He just had to stop where he was and wait it out. When the hail
stopped the new BMW was a total loss.  Every window in it was  broken out
and every body surface on it was dented as if a herd of thugs had gone on it
with baseball bats.

Charlie