[AT] [Farmall] Super M generator belt / tensioning bracket

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jun 26 14:48:56 PDT 2011

Your voltage regulator might need a little adjustment. When properly
set, you should be seeing 13.6 volts at the battery when the engine is
running at "high idle". At idle, those old tractor would often not be
able to keep up with the ignition system drain. That is one reason why a
alternator is generally a better choice than a generator for a charging
circuit. I am sure that others will have their own thoughts on this...

Mike