[AT] Pluck chickens with a clothes dryer?

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed Jul 13 21:49:39 PDT 2011

Mike M wrote:
> Hi Steve, do you have Meijer stores where you live, they carry it.
>
> Mike M

Mike,
Nope, I have heard of that chain though. It's strange because I used to
be able to get it from Wal~Mart, Sav-A-Lot and K-Mart.
Then about the middle of last year they all stopped selling the frozen
raw boxes and started carrying the fully cooked frozen version. The
problem is that being "fully cooked" they just don't have the same taste
as cooking it up myself.

I used to buy some real good stuff from a meat plant but they shut down
2 years ago.

--
Steve W.