[AT] David Bradleys

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Dec 15 21:04:06 PST 2011

Anyone out there with experience with the David Bradley walk behinds?  I
just bought two of them, both running. One is the Sears Super 6 and the
other is the Super 3.  One has a sickle mower and the other has a blade
mounted on the front.

They both have Briggs engines, one a 1.6hp and the other a 5hp.  According
to the specs, neither should have Briggs engines so they both may have been
re-powered. The engines on there are both from the same era.  One person
suggested that at times, the factory would ship units with what engines were
available, so the ones that are on there may indeed be what came from the
factory.

Any suggestions on where to find parts, usage tips, etc?

I bought them to get the one with the sickle mower. I have half a mile of
fence line that has weeds that take over the fence in summer and are too
thick to use a string trimmer on.  Not sure what I'll do with the other.

Thanks!

Dick