[AT] David Bradleys

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 05:00:40 PST 2011

I had one several years ago. It had only a sickle bar mower and a front
blade for implements, but I got a LOT of use out of both before I got my
first "real" tractor. The engine on mine was labeled "Sears", but if
there was any difference between it and a B&S, I couldn't tell. There is
a Yahoo Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/davidbradleytractors/> and
other internet forums dedicated to David Bradley. When I owned mine back
in the '70s, I was able to buy parts from Sears, but I doubt that is
still true. I bought clutch disks and sickle mower sections. The biggest
problem I had with mine was the lack of a reverse gear - when it got
stuck, pulling it back was really tough.

I kept a copy of the original manual and can scan it in if you need it,
but I suspect better quality digital copies will be downloadable from
the various internet groups.

Mike