[Farmall] 1949 H Running Rough

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 27 09:30:53 PDT 2011

If the Sea Foam didn't help and you can't adjust it, put in a kit. Be sure
to clean all the internal passages by running  a wire thru them. If you know
a shop that has a bucket of carb cleaner, see if they would soak it for you.
Obviously ignition, timing, and valve clearance can cause it to run bad as
well.

John Hall