[AT] Restriction on selling raw milk...

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 30 19:48:36 PDT 2011

On 4/29/2011 3:17 PM, Chuck Bealke wrote:

> Ralph,
>
> It kinda seems that if milk that came from our four or five cows was as
> dangerous as implied, even back then:
> - A zillion cats that grew up begging for a taste of it warm would have
> perished after being "accidently" sprayed at least once daily for years
> by young fellers milking by hand pointing a teat in their direction
> - I would have died by the age of fourteen, as I had drunk as much by
> then as some calves
>
> It's strange that no one mentions how delicious fresh, natural cream
> is.
> Chuck Bealke

Chuck , its funny but as a kid I had access to drink it but had no taste
for it. There were a few local customers though that would gladly pay
for a quart sealer of cream. We used to sell it by 5 gallon cans to the
creamery and it paid for most of the groceries when we were kids .
Interesting to see the lengths that the feds are going to in an effort
to stem the illicit flow of "raw milk".
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/28/feds-sting-amish-farmer-selling-raw-milk-locally/

Ralph in Sask.