[Farmall] Restoration

Jerry Bossard jerry.bossard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:25:15 PDT 2011

E. John,

Thanks for the information.  I've driven it for about 2 hours and had the
PTO running a sickle mower for about 30 minutes and so far no problems, but
I suppose that may not be enough time to find all the leaks.  Does anyone
have an estimated cost for a tractor to be disassembled, blasted and
painted.  I'd like to have it done by the 4th of July for a parade, but am I
asking for something that cannot be done?  Any idea the amount of hours to
complete this project if someone is a DIY?

Thanks.