[Farmall] Questions and Parts? for Super A

WALTER AVERY waltavery at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:23:39 PDT 2010

im usually the one asking questions not answering but
since i have a 48 super a i thought id try to help
i have a one piece battery box that bolts on 4 "L" brkts mounted to top in front of dash panel.
Crank brkt mounts on top of trans to left of seat.
You have the industrial version (square axle). they
use International decal rather than Farmall.
I also have a homemade 3 pt hitch made from Tractor Supply parts.
The top hitch was made like some aftermarket models attached
across the rockshaft. I made it out of 3/8" (thicker) because
ive seen alot bent. its nice to be able to use some of the
newer implements with 3 pt hitch. I used the drawbar mtg
brkts to mount the bottom arms. Unit can be removed in
15 minutes should you decide to use the old plow, etc. If I am
not very clear in what I am trying to say, please reply.
Regards, Walt Avery