[Farmall] Questions and Parts? for Super A

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 30 16:11:03 PDT 2010

THe International A had a triangle front axle, while the Farmall A has the tube front axle.  There is also a brace on the right side (from the driver's seat) of the International A, plus a footfeed.  I think later tests showed that the triangle front axle not any stronger than than tube front axle.

Larry Hardesty