[AT] WooHoo

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 09:03:29 PDT 2010

Glad you were able to get past the rain and mud, Ralph and get the
harvesting finished.

I didn't complain about no replies to the post.  Because the post did
not come back to me, I thought the post  never made the list.  When
that has happened in the past, I have found the missing post in a
reply from someone else, so I know it did make the list and that is
why I mentioned the reply side.  If no one replies, that is O.K., but
I agree it is a lot better conversation when replies do come in.

Charlie V.