[AT] WooHoo

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 30 08:06:37 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie V" <1cdevill at gmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] WooHoo

  At the time the list was very quiet and it seemed a new
thread wouldn't hurt.  Not only did the post not appear, but there
were no replies either.  That makes me think the post never left the
mother ship.  If anyone had that post come to their e-mail, please
tell me I am wrong.  thanks.

Charlie V.

Charlie, I think I missed that one but it may have come during the time I
was too busy to even open most of my email. The first 3 weeks of October
were perfect harvest weather and thats pretty well all Ihad time for.
By last week I had a backlog of over a thousand unread emails and I deleted
most of them without opening as I knew I would never catch up. Now its
looking like winter is here and I should be able to keep more current.
I know what you mean about lack of response to what you thought was an
interesting post though. You start to feel like "If nobody is reading this,
why bother?".
Ralph in Sask.