[AT] WooHoo

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:55:11 PDT 2010

Post it again. I just ran into a guy who is building a hydrogen generator
system to use on his truck to increase fuel mileage. Looks interesting. I
also have a friend from church who is looking into a wood gasifier system
that is a 10kw power generator.
http://www.gekgasifier.com/reactor-options/imbert-downdraft/
Mark