[AT] More on the water pump

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:03:35 PST 2010

Ralph I sawed a hole in the bed of my 89 GMC but it was an emergency.  It
had a full fuel tank and I HAD to be somewhere the next morning early.  I
had just had the pump replaced and it went out again a couple of days later.
Turned out the mechanic had pulled the ground wire tight around something
and the movement of the truck on the road pulled the ground wire loose.

Charlie