[AT] More on the water pump

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Nov 19 06:04:49 PST 2010

This is hilarious! I have resembled the Steve's suggested solution once or
twice! I have to say also that I am at the point on my 85 F250 of pulling
the bed off and checking the fuel pumps - I am pretty sure I have one of
them cracked due to the air at start time in the fuel lines. Maybe I will
get to that soon? First, we need to finish a farmer modification to one of
my Farmall 100's that has a box and irrigation carrying rack on it before
10AM today....
          Grant Brians