[AT] More on the water pump

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:01:38 PST 2010

I am grateful that I have two good ones working for me.  I have a Ford
dealer and have become friends with the service manager. I can not think of
a single time where they did not fix the problem the first time, and only
change the necessary part. He has told of trying something else, did not
work, remove the part and put the old back in.
The other is a local guy who has made life's income off his shop. Good
service and word of mouth and he has enough to keep him and 3 employees
busy. He supervises so as done "his" way, there again not shoot from hip and
try things. Things are studied and solution applied.
So glad there are some good guys out there.
Paul