[AJD] governor - 1953 50 - I screwed up

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Wed Nov 10 14:53:22 PST 2010

You might get lucky and be able to fish it out with a magnet. The trouble is
that you are searching for a metal object in a metal cavity and your magnet
will want to stick to everything. You might be able to flush it out if you
have a solvent spray gun and access to compressed air. Dropping the screw in
the crankcase sounds like something I would do. Glad to hear that someone
else has the same luck.

Duane