[AT] Gasifier comments - re messages from Saturday

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 2 08:49:54 PDT 2010

Thanks, Grant.  My "coffee drinking buddy" is a retired chemist and WWII navy veteran.  He recounts that scenario for me on a regular basis.  At 88 years of age, he is a certifiable curmudgeon, but there are many things of historical record (including Germany's science) that cause him to protest whenever some topics get resurrected   That's one of them.

Larry