[AT] The list and conversations of interest - hopefully to all!

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Nov 2 10:50:52 PDT 2010

I'm off to deal with tomato harvest right now, but I have to comment on the
people on our list. Larry's post below brought this to mind about the
enjoyable conversations to be had with various people. I would sure enjoy
meeting more of you folks in other parts of the country to have these kinds
of conversations. Herb Metz and his wife came and visited about two years
ago. I had terrific visits with a former member in England and members in
Germany back in 1999 when I traveled there on business and vacation. Also, I
have talked on the phone with Spencer and Francis Robinson several times. I
know many if not all of the California members from various conversations,
but see and talk to only a few since I am full time farming again.
     I can't promise to be able to devote time to conversations just any
time (as Don Bowen and Richard Walker can attest to, I am almost insanely
busy with workers, sales, parts acquisition and general farming and business
necessities) but I do make time to talk to people about interesting
subjects. I also do not have any requirement about political philosophies or
parties in my friends and acquaintances, but I steer myself toward people
who have not only interesting things to say but also open minds to new or
differently looked at information and knowledge. I would hope all of us have
lots of those kinds of FUN and enlightening conversations.
           Grant Brians