[AT] Gasifier comments - re messages from Saturday

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:45:31 PDT 2010

Here are some links you might be interested in:

http://www.gekgasifier.com/gasification-store/gasifier-genset-skids/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JyazgRBtq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLu3h5SkXM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLC2vnQh67E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpXIsijbRnE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wmGgxrHAp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xDtXzjogk

I found several of these while looking for the last one.  They pretty well
show the range of the technology.  It has gotten pretty sophisticated.
In that last video, if I understand the guy correctly he has coverted his
dairy farm to run on a gasifier fired with round bales and has gone from
30,000 liters of oil per year to 500 round bales per year.  He says a round
bale = 140 liters of oil.