[Ford-ferguson] Replacement Radiator Hose for 2N Ford-Ferguson

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat May 29 09:56:29 PDT 2010

On the 9N and 2N, the thermostat was located in the middle of the hose!
So, if your hose needs to be replaced, it might be a good idea to
replace the thermostat at the same time.

When I want "the best" replacement parts for my older Ford tractors, I
buy them from either N-Complete <www.n-complete.com), my local New
Holland dealer, or Dennis Carpenter <www.dennis-carpenter.com> or my
local NAPA affiliated auto parts store. Any other source is, in my
experience, inferior quality.

Mike