[Ford-ferguson] Replacement Radiator Hose for 2N Ford-Ferguson

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 05:36:47 PDT 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:
> On the 9N and 2N, the thermostat was located in the middle of the hose!
> So, if your hose needs to be replaced, it might be a good idea to
> replace the thermostat at the same time.
>
> When I want "the best" replacement parts for my older Ford tractors, I
> buy them from either N-Complete <www.n-complete.com), my local New
> Holland dealer, or Dennis Carpenter <www.dennis-carpenter.com> or my
> local NAPA affiliated auto parts store. Any other source is, in my
> experience, inferior quality.
>
> Mike
====================================

I am in the very enviable position of being only about a half hour
away from N-Complete. Really nice folks to do business in person with.
Previously I only was there a few times getting a part or two for a
customer's tractor. I haven't been doing that for a number of years
now but when I get a chance to start on the 8N I bought last winter I
will probably get well reacquainted.
:-)
I sure wish I could talk them into stocking stuff for my TO-20...

--

Be tolerant of almost everything but intolerance...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com