[Ford-ferguson] Replacement Radiator Hose for 2N Ford-Ferguson

C.J. Wilhelmi cwi813 at mchsi.com
Sat May 29 08:59:22 PDT 2010

I need to replace the radiator hose on my 2N Ford-Ferguson. What's the best one I can replace it with? It will be the first time I'm replacing it, so any additional help is appreciated. The flexible one that is on it now is made of material that looks like a rough sponge, and it has a big bulge in it. I don't think I want the same kind again.

The original manual says it's a Water Pump Assembly Part #8286.

Thanks!

CW