[AT] Iron and lots of it

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon May 10 06:16:23 PDT 2010

I'll go along with what you and Al say Steve.  I was thinking there was a
difference in ratio.  I  guess I had it backward.  Anyway the answer to the
original question is that the FWA is not intended to handle the entire load
but only to "assist".

I've got a little experience with articulated tractors in the form of log
skidders.  I'm pretty sure they are geared the same front and rear.