[AT] Harvest video

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:45:24 PST 2010

Well I just checked out the forum site and realized why I don't go there.
As best I can tell there have been two messages posted this month.

I'm not trying to promote another site on Spencers dime and I know most of
you guys could care less about AC stuff but if you want to see a real forum
go over to www.Allischalmers.com and have a look see.  Even it has suffered
some since changing to a new software system a few months ago but it was
necessary because the old software would not handle all the traffic on the
site.  The new system has cause some fragmentation of the list much as
happened to ATIS back in the old days when the ATIS list got busted up by
color.

Charlie