[AT] Harvest video

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Sat Mar 13 17:49:05 PST 2010

Hey Charlie

Just sent you a message email direct.

Lew Best near Waco, TX
Please note new email addy
lew at lewslittlefarm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of charliehill
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:45 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Harvest video

Well I just checked out the forum site and realized why I don't go there.
As best I can tell there have been two messages posted this month.

I'm not trying to promote another site on Spencers dime and I know most of
you guys could care less about AC stuff but if you want to see a real forum
go over to www.Allischalmers.com and have a look see.  Even it has suffered
some since changing to a new software system a few months ago but it was
necessary because the old software would not handle all the traffic on the
site.  The new system has cause some fragmentation of the list much as
happened to ATIS back in the old days when the ATIS list got busted up by
color.

Charlie
0