[AT] Harvest video

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:37:45 PST 2010

Paul,  I haven't tried to play with the bells and whistles on the site (if
there are any).  One online forum I belong to is very similar in format and
it allows the option of being notified via e-mail when a subject you have
commented on is updated.  That helps you keep up but still, as you said, you
have to go to the site to see what folks are talking about.  I prefer the
old e-mail list for this group.

Charlie