[Ford-ferguson] Massey Harris and Ferguson Pony model?

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 09:33:32 PST 2010

Unfortunately Wild Harvest went by the wayside about three years ago.
Keith did a great job but just was not getting the support nor had the time
needed to do it justice.  I was a subscriber to the very  end!!  We are hoping
Legacy Quarterly will help fill the void left  from Wild Harvest. His Data
Book was published in 1999.  As far as I know  they are not available today.
Occasionally you will find them at Amazon.com but  you will pay huge
dollars for it!!

We are hoping Legacy Quarterly will help fill the void left from Wild
Harvest.

That would be a great project for someone!!!  Update and reprint the  data
book.  There are more people out there that want the book than those  of us
who already have one!!  Nice opportunity!!

In a message dated 3/2/2010 10:03:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,