[Farmall] Clutch Decision

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 17:28:39 PDT 2010

This is a very timely discussion.  When I start putting the 39 A back
together, I need to decide what to do.  I haven't done a real close
inspection, but the only thing I noticed when taking it apart was that the
release fingers were worn severely.  Can you just replace them or had I
might as well replace the pressure plate as a unit?

Thanks,
Al