[Farmall] Clutch Decision

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 15:26:31 PDT 2010

If you only have one spot you will probably be OK.  How big is it?  Smaller
than the diameter of a pencil you probably would never notice.  Try sanding
the spot.  It may disappear or at least get smaller.  Other than sanding the
spot, there isn't anything you can do to remove it other than replacing the
pressure plate.  If there are too many hard spots the clutch will probably
want to chatter.
Jim Becker