[AT] 1945 Farmall A with Exhaust Lift

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:02:53 PDT 2010

It looks like you did a good job on the Super A restore, your smile says a
lot.  I have no idea what the A might be worth. It looks to be in fair to
good shape.  The question comes, can I ever get another one in this shape
for this money??  Or, I have so little in it, I should keep it. I doubt it
will lose much value as you keep it.

Paul 46555