[AT] Ford 3000 SOS

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 11:36:56 PDT 2010

I don't know for sure Don, but I wonder if the transmission coupling poped out when you hit the bump.  Have you tried putting it back in then seeing if the tractor will move?  I'm certainly no expert, but the coupling seems like the only thing that might have gone bad.  I hope to have my 6000 up and running tonight (I picked up a rebuilt starter this morning), it also has the SOS.

Enjoy, Joe