[AT] Ford 3000 SOS

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 23 10:14:28 PDT 2010

I have a 1965 Ford 3000 with the Select-O-Speed transmission.  Recently
it quit working, it just stopped.  I was heading out to do some brush
hogging and hit a bump and it just stopped.  It does not move in any
gear even if towed.  There are no bad mechanical sounds from the
transmission, just no go and the PTO does not turn.  I got the
transmission to differential coupling free and was able to load it on
the trailer.  Any suggestions as to what the problem may be?

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU