[AT] OFF TOPIC Pea Crops

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 05:02:42 PDT 2010

Wouldn't you know that You Tube has it all.  I ran pea vinery through Google
and lookie lookie.  Here is a nine minute video of a 1920's pea viner in
operation with clips from the field to the fresh peas rolling into
containers.  This is a demonstration in the great state of Wisconsin.  The
video quality is not perfect, but it sure brought back memories for me.  You
might enjoy watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCKl18vWDY

Charlie V. in WNY