[AT] Off topic but tractor related

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Jul 9 06:31:25 PDT 2010

Charlie--The FSA and the Extension Service are different operations and at
least
in Oklahoma not in the same offices.  The Extension service is more hands on
how to do practical things like gardening and canning plus many other
things, to
do with rural life.  To find a wealth of information go to
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/

H. L.