[AT] Off topic but tractor related

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 8 13:58:44 PDT 2010

Thanks H.L.  we own a farm but it's been leased for many years.  However, I
know the folks at the FSA pretty well and you are right, they are very
helpful.    I was just curious to see if anyone had any unusual suggestions
and was interested in having the conversation with the guys on the list.
I've got (if I remember right) 21 different varieties of tomatoes planted.

Charlie