[AT] Off topic but tractor related

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 8 13:55:39 PDT 2010

It was officially 99 here yesterday but I saw 100 on my truck thermometer
while driving down the road at 60 mph.    I was stopped with the engine
idling for a while talking to a fellow and it went to 111.  I realize that
was engine heat but still.  Today it is cooler by about 10 to 15 degrees but
it's humid today and actually feels just as hot.

I guess some sort of mixed greens would do well for a winter cover and I
like all of those things raw in a salad but I don't like the bitter greens
cooked.