[AT] Off topic but tractor related

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jul 8 11:23:42 PDT 2010

I use a mixture of turnips, mustard, radish, rape and kale as my winter
covercrop for pat of the garden.  I like the greens and in addition I
get the covercrop.

My few potatoes didn't do squat, my onions are ready to harvest but with
near triple digit temps it won't happen today.  My unofficial
thermometer reads 104 but it is usually + 5.

Heard a noise and my Chow and I looked out.  She went to make sure the
UPS man wasn't bothering my mom and I said "no way".  Hot, humid and by
these conditions should be late August.

David
NW NC