[AT] Stuck clutch JD 60

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Jul 7 11:56:50 PDT 2010

Soaking the cylinder/piston will eventually get it loose. Just need a little patience. My first 60
was stuck too. Soaked it for quite awhile, had a 4' bar on the flywheel. Tugged on the bar every
day, one day it moved. My second 60 was also stuck. Filled the cylinders with penetrating oil
through the sparkplug holes. It came loose immediately. Had it running 30 minutes later, immediately
after I put the spark plugs wires on right. Two Cylinder tractors don't like the wires reversed. :-)

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!