[AT] Empire tractor - switching thread to a tractor topic ;-)

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Jul 6 13:14:30 PDT 2010

Charlie,

We have a lot of quail around our place, but we also put out millet for the quail to eat as well as nyjer for the gold finches, and sunflower seeds for the rest.  I can look out my office window at home and see a half dozen different types of birds feeding behind our house at most hours of the day.

We probably have around two dozen different species of birds that frequent our place.  Gets a bit spendy buying 50lb bags of feed several times a month.

We currently have a few families of newly hatched quail visiting the yard.  The mortality rate of baby quail must be quite high as they definitely are not the smartest birds.

Hey.... on a tractor note. I'm in the process of having a Willys flathead four rebuilt for my Empire tractor.  Anyone else on this list have an Empire?