[AT] Spam> Re: Real farmers problems -adiscussionoflanduserelatedtofarming -wasfuel problemsgetexpensive-perspectivesandreactions

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jul 3 12:36:18 PDT 2010

With what I have found here in OK, there aren't any teenagers I would
turn loose with a firearm within range of me.  Forget about them knowing
how to keep their mouth shut, it won't happen.  I have been spoiled and
let my hired kids go on to college.  Now you can't find one worth the
powder and lead to put him out of his stupidity!  I really do not know
what is going to happen when the 15 to 19 yr olds get out of college and
try to go to work.  I have a 15 1/2 yr old I hired who does not drive
legally yet and cannot drive a standard.  There is no way I could turn
him loose with any of my tractors.  It takes him a minute to respond to
anything.  I think If I could communicate through a pair of earphones he
might understand.

If I hear "MY Bad" one more time, he is going out the front gate so fast
he will pass himself coming in...  At $8 per hour, it is ridiculous. I
worked my butt off for $1 when I was his age, and had 2 younger guys
working under me..

Cecil in OKla