[AT] Real farmers problems - a discussion of land use related to farming - was fuel problems get expensive - perspectives and reactions

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Jul 2 05:12:32 PDT 2010

Not quite that bad here but headed that way.  Deer, wild turkey and
houses are popping up everywhere.  The current economic mess has slowed
the houses a bit but that is begging to gain steam again.

Most all the farming here is done on relatively small fields surrounded
by wooded areas - perfect for those long legged rats or the turkey.

Now if someone would come up with a way to effectively "farm" deer for
the venison ...

David
NW NC