[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:35:42 PST 2010

Mike I have the opposite opinion on floor mounted dimmers.  Yes the switches
needed improvement but when I drive my hands are always busier than my feet.
Turning a corner and needing to dim my lights happens much more often than
changing gears and needing to dim.  You never need to have your left foot on
the clutch pedal for more than about 2 seconds to shift gears.

As for dash mounted ignition, that has been back for close to 10 years now
on some cars.

Charlie