[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 28 05:46:08 PST 2010

I remember most of those nostalgic items, some fondly, some not so much.

The dimmer switch on the floor was not one of the auto industry's better
ideas - it was exposed to all the (mud/snow/ice/manure/etc.) on the
floor, and if you were in the middle of shifting gears and had to dim
the headlights because of an oncoming vehicle it was a real dance. I was
not sorry to see that "feature" become part of history.

Mike